My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my family's restaurant-style hamburger steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my family's restaurant-style hamburger steak using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak:
- Get 480 grams of ★Ground pork.
- Get 200 grams of ★Ground beef.
- Make ready 2 of ★Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- Get 1 dash of ★Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★Nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Panko.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 large of Onion.
- Take 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- Make ready 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of Japanese Worcestershire-Style Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of White sesame seeds.
- Get 400 ml of ♪ Water.
- Take 3 tbsp of ♪ Soy sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ♪ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 clove of ♪ Ground garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of ♪ Vinegar.
Steps to make My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak:
- Julienne the daikon and carrot and soak in water. Drain..
- Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, Japanese style worcestershire sauce, and white sesame seeds well..
- Cook the minced onion in oil heated in a frying pan until browned. Once browned, let cool completely..
- Once cooled, set aside 1 tablespoon of the onion and put the rest into a bowl. Combine with the ★ ingredients well..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the meat mixture. Since you are trying to imitate the "Bikkuri Donkey" restaurant style burgers, please make them as thin and large as you can. (Cover with a lid to steam fry).
- After the burgers have cooked through, save the oil. Add the ♪ ingredients and the remaining 1 tablespoon of onion to the frying pan and simmer to make a sauce for the hamburgers..
- If you arrange it like this, you will have a replica of the "Bikkuri Donkey" style plate!! It will taste delicious if you optionally top it with cheese or grated daikon!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my family's restaurant-style hamburger steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!