Kibbe — Lebanese Hamburger Steaks.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kibbe — lebanese hamburger steaks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kibbe — Lebanese Hamburger Steaks is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Kibbe — Lebanese Hamburger Steaks is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kibbe — lebanese hamburger steaks using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kibbe — Lebanese Hamburger Steaks:
- Take 450 grams of Ground beef or lamb.
- Get 120 ml of Cracked wheat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Frying oil.
- Make ready 1 of Walnuts, pine nuts, or other nuts.
Instructions to make Kibbe — Lebanese Hamburger Steaks:
- Rinse the cracked wheat with water, then soak in the water for a bit..
- Chop up the onions in a food processor until it's almost like a paste..
- Put the ground meat the onions from Step 2, strained cracked wheat from Step 1, and the spices in a bowl and mix well as though making hamburger steak..
- Put a bit of the mixture from Step 3 on a plate and cook in the microwave to taste-test. Adjust the spices, salt, and pepper as needed..
- Shape the filling into small patties with wet hands. At this time, my mother-in-law usually stuffs the meat with nuts (such as walnuts)..
- Put a good amount of oil in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Once warm, add some patties from Step 5 and pan-fry while turning over often..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kibbe — lebanese hamburger steaks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!