Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, delicious hamburger steaks for bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have delicious hamburger steaks for bento using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento:
- Make ready 250 grams of Ground pork.
- Make ready 1/4 of Onion (large).
- Take 1/3 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Take 1 of Egg (small or medium).
- Make ready 66 ml of Panko.
- Get 1 of bit more than 2 tablespoons Milk.
- Get 2/3 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento:
- Finely chop the onions and put them in a heatproof container. Top with butter, cover, and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Let cool..
- Put the panko in a bowl. Add milk and let it soak into the panko..
- Add the ground pork, onion, salt, and pepper to the bowl from Step 2. Knead well until the mixture becomes sticky. Add the egg and mix well..
- Divide the meat from Step 3 into two equal pieces. Remove air bubbles and shape into ovals..
- Grease a heated frying pan. Add the meat from Step 4 and cook over high heat until browned. Flip and cook the other side the same way. Add the water, cover with the lid and cook over low heat..
- You'll know the hamburger steaks are done when the juices are coming out of the meat and it looks plump and soft..
- You can add nutmeg to taste Find out how to prepare terikayi sauce from this. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146191-cheesy-chicken-thigh-teriyaki.
- Hamburger Sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150568-my-familys-hamburger-steak-sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food delicious hamburger steaks for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!