Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili soy sauce steamed fish recipe. To cook chili soy sauce steamed fish you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish:
- You need 1 kg of Cream Dory.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 of bok choy, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use Pinch of Salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish:
- Cut the fish fillet into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper..
- Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the fillet in there..
- Add the bok choy on top of the fish..
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done..
- Mix the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar on a small pan and bring it to boil..
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top. Ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Serve the sauce with lemon/lime wedges with the fish. Yeah, I just don't get the apprehension about the whole fish thing either. I grew up with Mom bringing a whole steamed fish to the diiner table. Mix Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, Seasoned Soy Sauce, Pure Sesame Oil and Chinese rice wine in a small bowl until well combined. Carefully place the plate on the steaming rack.
If you find this Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.