Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana fritters with sweet & spicy soy sauce dip recipe. To cook banana fritters with sweet & spicy soy sauce dip you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip:
- Take of A. 6 Bananas – sliced.
- Prepare of B. The Batter.
- You need 1/4 C of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/4 C of Rice Flour.
- Provide 1/4 C of Plain Flour.
- Provide 1/4 C of Self Raising Flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take of Enough water to make a thick batter.
- Take of C. Soy Dipping Sauce.
- Prepare 10 of bird eyed chillies.
- Use 4 of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 C of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of dark Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Note:.
- Provide 1 of . Reduce or add chillies to your liking.
- Get 2 of . We use ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (see pic).
- Take 3 of . We add dark soy sauce to make the sauce less thick.
Steps to make Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip:
- See pic below for Sweet and Dark Soy Sauce we usually use..
- A. Bananas – Peel and cut bananas diagonally with 1.5 inch thickness..
- B. The Batter- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients in B. Add water in small batches until you have a smooth batter with consistency that is similar to that white school glue..
- Frying the fritters – Heat enough oil in a pan for deep frying. Drop few slices of banana into the batter. Use fork to lift these slices straight to hot oil. Avoid overcrowding the pan. Deep fry until both sides turn golden brown then transfer to paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve warm..
- C. Soy Dipping Sauce – Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Sauté chillies and garlics until both chillies and garlics are slightly soft. Remove from the heat. Crush/grind using mortar and pestle into paste. Combine and mix this chili-garlic mixture with the rest of the ingredients in C. Adjust taste accordingly. It should taste sweet and spicy. Serve with banana fritters..
Add flour and mix until thoroughly combined. Mixture should be thick but not overly clumpy. Sift in the flour, salt, and baking powder. Thoroughly mix in the eggs and margarine. Pisang goreng, or banana fritters, are a favorite Malaysian teatime snack.
If you find this Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.