Recipe of Award-winning Direct from a Steak Chef – Wrapped Tofu Burgers
Direct from a Steak Chef – Wrapped Tofu Burgers.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, direct from a steak chef – wrapped tofu burgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Direct from a Steak Chef – Wrapped Tofu Burgers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Direct from a Steak Chef – Wrapped Tofu Burgers is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook direct from a steak chef – wrapped tofu burgers using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Direct from a Steak Chef – Wrapped Tofu Burgers:
- Get 1 of Tofu burger patty.
- Get 1/2 small of Onion.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○ Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ○ Ketchup.
Instructions to make Direct from a Steak Chef – Wrapped Tofu Burgers:
- Prepare the tofu burger patty by referring to "A Former Professional Chef's Hamburgers! Shiso & Tofu Hamburgers" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170904-shiso-tofu-hamburgers.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the patties..
- Since you will be wrapping these in paper and cooking them later, it's okay to brown just the surfaces of both sides on high heat!.
- Cut out a long sheet of parchment paper. Place the sliced onion and enoki mushrooms on the paper and then place the hamburger on top..
- Combine the ○ ingredients and top the burger with half of the sauce, reserving the other half..
- Wrap it up nicely! Make 1 more burger the same way!.
- Cook them in the frying pan on high heat!.
- If you use parchment paper, you'll be able to tell when the sauce inside begins to boil. When it does, turn the heat to low..
- Cover with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes..
- The finished burger. It looks so delicious!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food direct from a steak chef – wrapped tofu burgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!