Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- Make ready of Leftover Okara such as.
- Get of Ground pork.
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Get of Grated daikon radish.
- Prepare of Ponzu (yuzu ponzu).
Instructions to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- The okara dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154573-easy-nostalgic-flavor-for-bentos-or-a-side-dish-soybean-pulp.
- Mix the leftover okara, meat, black pepper, and katakuriko thoroughly..
- Shape into a patty and dust with katakuriko..
- Heat a good amount of oil in a frying pan and fry the hamburger steak until both sides are browned and crispy..
- When the oil begins to spit, cover with a lid..
- Once crispy, garnish with grated daikon radish and green onions. Top with ponzu sauce!.
- You can also use leftover okara to make "Ketchup-Flavored Meat Balls" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146829-okara-meatballs-with-a-thick-ketchup-sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!