Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nikujaga recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nikujaga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikujaga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nikujaga recipe. To cook nikujaga you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nikujaga:
- Use of beef/pork belly, thinly sliced.
- Provide of potatoes.
- Use of large onion.
- Take of carrot.
- Use of konjac noodles.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Get of sugar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Use of sake.
- You need of 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
Instructions to make Nikujaga:
- Cut the onion into 1cm slices, and oblique cut the potatoes and carrot. In a strainer, pour boiling water over the noodles and cut them into shorter strands..
- In a pot, add the sesame oil before stir frying the beef/pork over medium heat until brown. Then, combine the noodles, carrot, and potatoes, and stir fry for another 5 minutes..
- Next, add the sake and cover the pot with a lid. Let it simmer for 10 minutes..
- First check if the potatoes are cooked, and if they are, add the soy sauce and sugar and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Once the 10 minutes have passed, shake the pot to mix the contents. Leave the lid on, turn off the fire, and let it sit until it has cooled..
Potatoes used in Nikujaga are anything you like. Nikujaga (Meat and Potatoes) With beef and potatoes simmered in a sweet soy stock until meltingly tender, Nikujaga (肉じゃが), or "meat potatoes" is Japanese comfort food at its best. Meat is ' niku' (肉) in Japanese and potato is ' jagaimo ' (じゃがいも). But instead of calling it 'nikujagaimo', the word for potato is shortened to 'jaga'. Come to think of it, I think Japanese is good at shortening words to make them catchy.
If you find this Nikujaga recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.