Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Glazed soft donut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed soft donut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed soft donut recipe. To make glazed soft donut you need 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Glazed soft donut:
- Take 340 g of All purpose flour.
- Provide 10 g of granulated sugar.
- Use 5 g of instant yeast.
- You need 2 g of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 160 g of fresh milk.
- Use 30 g of softened butter.
- Provide 1 ltr of cooking oil for deep fring.
- Prepare of Coating ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Provide 6 Tbsp of Luke warm milk.
Instructions to make Glazed soft donut:
- In a bowl, put the flour, add sugar, yeast and salt then mix well.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and milk then mix them with a spatula for some minutes..
- Using your hands knead the mixture until a soft dough is obtained..
- Add the butter and knead the dough until the butter is absorbed. Knead for 15min until soft..
- Apply some oil on the dough then cover it and set aside until the dough double it's size..
- Place the dough on a large pastry board. Spread it with hands and then cut the dough and make round balls..
- Cover the dough balls for 15min.
- Pick one ball at a time, spread it tho a thick flat circle. Using a glass cup, cut the circle to a well shaped circle then take a bottle top and make a hole on the circle shaped dough. You will obtain a donut shaped dough..
- Deep Fry them in oil on medium heat until golden brown..
- Dry them on a serviette or paper towel..
- In a bowl mix 1cup icing sugar with 3 Tbsp of milk and in another bowl mix 1cup icing sugar, 1cup cocoa powder and 3Tbsp milk.
- Deep one side of the donut on the cocoa mixture then place on a tray..
- Take other donuts in icing sugar mixture then place on a tray.
- Allow them coating to dry for 10 min..
- Donuts ready to eat enjoy them with your desired refreshments 😝😜.
Super Soft Doughnuts with Powdered Sugar Glaze is a doughnut recipe that you'll love! These homemade doughnuts are soft, yet crispy making the perfect glazed donut. There is nothing I like more than working with dough and creating beautiful The original recipe I am sharing is called "Amish Glazed Donuts" and I found it in an old cookbook. Using a basic sweet yeast dough master recipe Have you ever had a fresh Krispy Kreme donut? Each glazed donut will take about five minutes to cool after being coated.
If you find this Glazed soft donut recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.