Persimmon Mixed with Sake Lees and Miso.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, persimmon mixed with sake lees and miso. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Persimmon Mixed with Sake Lees and Miso is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Persimmon Mixed with Sake Lees and Miso is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook persimmon mixed with sake lees and miso using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Persimmon Mixed with Sake Lees and Miso:
- Get of Persimmon.
- Take of ◎Sake lees.
- Take of ◎Miso.
- Take of ◎Sugar.
- Take of ◎Salt.
- Take of ◎Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Persimmon Mixed with Sake Lees and Miso:
- Combine the ◎ ingredients..
- Use a fork or spoon to knead it well. It should come out like this. Place in a bowl..
- Peel the persimmon and cut into 1 cm chunks like this..
- Add the cut persimmon to the bowl with the kneaded ◎ ingredients and mix well. You can do this step with your hands..
- Once the persimmon is well-coated with the ◎ mixture, transfer to dishes and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food persimmon mixed with sake lees and miso recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!