Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 recipe. To make chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩:
- Get 2 cup of flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of yeast.
- Use 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- Provide 2 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of small egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide of For chocolate glaze.
- Prepare of I/2 cup Nutella or any chocolate.
- Provide 5 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩:
- In 1/4 cup warm milk add sugar and yeast, mix properly, cover it and let it rise for 15 minutes, confirm first if your yeast rises properly otherwise it mean that yeast is dead.
- In another bowl add flour, salt, egg, and butter and mix these ingredients well and add yeast mixture add water and knead for some minutes to form a soft dough, grease a bowl and keep your dough in it for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour knead your dough again and then flaten your dough and it with the help of doughnut cutter or with glass for bigger circle and cap for inner hole.
- Keep it on a side and cover then with kitchen towel for 5-10 minutes fry on low to medium high flame.
- For chocolate glaze use the method of double boiling and Nutella let it melt little bit and cocoa powder and cream 1 by 1 spoon done.
- And then allow the doughnut to cool for 5 minutes and then speard the chocolate paste on it.
- And enjoy with tea or coffee.
These are fried yeast donuts, but the best part of the recipe is the chocolate caramel glaze that coats the top of them. The Chocolate Glazed Donut is made up of Krispy Kreme's Original Donuts covered in chocolate glaze. It's simple, yes, but people typically lose their minds over it, as evidenced by the comments in. Ingredients for Chocolate Glazed Donuts and Holes. yeast; water; butter; milk; sugar; egg; salt; flour; the secret ingredient-mashed potatoes! (You can use leftover mashed potatoes, or instant mashed potatoes) How do you make chocolate glazed donuts and holes? I took step-by-step pictures for you so you can see how it's done.
If you find this Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.