Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nikujaga (meat and potato stew) recipe. You can have nikujaga (meat and potato stew) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew):
- Get of g(5.3oz-) Sliced Beef.
- Get of Potato.
- Take of Carrot.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of g(5.3oz) SHIRATAKI (konjac noodles).
- Prepare of Salad Oil.
- Use of (about 13 and 1/3oz) Water.
- Use of KONBU.
- Prepare of KATUOBUSHI Bonito Flakes.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of mirin.
Instructions to make NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew):
- First of all. To prepare the SHIRATAKI, Rinse and drain well. and Boil for 3 minutes, drain and cut into easy to eat length. set aside..
- To make the DASHI soup stock, Put Water and KONBU in a Pot, and Boil it. Remove from the heat. Add KATSUOBUSHI Bonito Flakes. Strain the DASHI soup stock through a Strainer..
- Cut Potato into 4-6 pieces and soak in water. Cut carrots in rolling edges. Cut Onion into 1 cm slices. Cut Green beans into 5cm. and Cut Beef into about 5cm..
- In a Large Pot, Stir-fry the beef with salad oil until no longer red. Add Potato, Carrot, Onion and Stir-fry until translucent at the potato edges..
- Add the DASHI soup stock. Bring to a boil over low-medium heat. Skim off any foamy scum. Add Soy sauce, Sugar, MIRIN. Simmer for about 15 minutes until vegetables are tender..
- Add SHIRATAKI and Green beans. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Now, It's ready to be served!! Note: NIKUJAGA tastes better the next day too..
If you find this NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.