Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil Brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil brownie recipe. To make red lentil brownie you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Lentil Brownie:
- Use of masoor daal or red lentil.
- You need of dark chocolate.
- Use of wheat flour.
- Provide of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of sugar powder (adjustable).
- Get of roasted walnut.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Get of baking powder.
- Get of butter.
Instructions to make Red Lentil Brownie:
- Wash and soak lentils for half an hour. After that boil it until cooked..
- Remove extra water and mash it with blender until smooth..
- Add butter to chocolate and melt in microwave..
- Add melted chocolate to lentils. Add powdered sugar. I have taken 4 heaps of 1/2 tbsp.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly..
- Cut roasted walnuts into small pieces. Add walnuts and chocolate chips..
- Grease baking pan. Line it with butter paper. Pour brownie batter. Tap it properly. Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips..
- Bake it in pretty heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Cut it in equal size pieces once cool. Enjoy this guilt free brownies…
You can use them in salads, dips (see Sun-Dried Tomato Red Lentil Hummus), and in baked good such as these Dark Chocolate Lentil Brownies, and Red Lentil Lobster Crackers. Melt butter; mix in lentil puree, cocoa, sugar, and salt. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix in vanilla, flour, chocolate chips (and walnuts). Darcy's delicious Lentil Choc Brownie Each of our products are connected to one of the team!
If you find this Red Lentil Brownie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.