Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy brownies recipe. You can have easy brownies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Brownies:
- Prepare of margarine or butter flavor crisco.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Provide of cocoa powder.
- Take of eggs.
- Get of pan coating from my profile.
- Use of flour, all purpose.
- Prepare of optional topping:frosting of your choice, ganache, nuts, etc.
Instructions to make Easy Brownies:
- cream together the margarine and sugar using hand mixer.
- add eggs one at a time, incorporating well after each egg.
- add vanilla extract and salt.
- add the cocoa powder.
- mix/beat in the flour.
- coat a 9" by 11" pan with the pan coating, recipe on my profile site.
- spoon batter into pan, spreading evenly.
- place in # 325°F oven for about 30 mins. it's better to slightly under bake than to overbake!.
If you find this Easy Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.