Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, juicy hamburger steak in steak sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook juicy hamburger steak in steak sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce:
- Prepare of Domestic mixed ground meat.
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Cooked rice.
- Take of Panko.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Get of ☆Nutmeg.
- Make ready of ☆ Umami seasoning.
- Make ready of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ☆Paprika powder.
- Get of [Steak Sauce].
- Make ready of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Prepare of Cooking sake.
- Prepare of Margarine or butter.
Instructions to make Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce:
- Mince the onions and add to a heat-resistant plate. Cover with wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Set aside and leave to cool..
- Add the ground meat -> the onions from Step 1 -> the egg -> the rice -> and the panko to the bowl and mix together. Mix in the ☆ ingredients. Continue to mix until it's sticky..
- Form the mixture into a hamburger shape. Pound the meat to remove any air, and make a shallow well in the center..
- Cook in an oiled frying pan on low to medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn over, cover with a lid, and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Once it's cooked remove the hamburger steak..
- In the frying pan from Step 4, add the steak sauce ingredients, except for the margarine. Bring to a boil. Add the margarine last and bring to a simmer again..
- Cover the hamburger with the steak sauce and it's done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food juicy hamburger steak in steak sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!