Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazingly Delicious and Easy Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazingly Delicious and Easy Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this article we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amazingly delicious and easy brownies recipe. To make amazingly delicious and easy brownies you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Amazingly Delicious and Easy Brownies:
- Take of Amazingly Delicious and Easy Brownies.
- Provide of White Sugar.
- Use of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of All-Purpose Flour.
- Provide of Baking Powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Eggs.
- Use of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Butter (I use Blue Bonnet Light Margarine).
Instructions to make Amazingly Delicious and Easy Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small cake pan with parchment paper (makes removing, cutting, and clean up a breeze). I have a small cake pan (smaller than a piece of copy paper) Use whatever small pan you would like. Make sure parchment paper hangs over the side of the pan for easy removal..
- In a large saucepan melt butter, remove from heat and add in all Ingredients I save the eggs for last because I don't want the eggs to scramble in the hot butter..
- Bake for about 30 Minutes check it often and change bake time accordingly.
- Let cook for about 15 minutes, remove brownies from pan by picking up sides of parchment paper.
- When the brownies are done cooling they will have this crunchy hard top on it, I don't like it that way so I take a butter knife and loosely remove the crunchy layer. If you like it by all means keep it on there..
- After I remove the layer I cut into small 1-2 inch squares which doubles the amount the batch makes. After brownies are cut I sprinkle them with powdered sugar it's a nice finishing touch :).
- Enjoy 🙂 I can't seem to get these to last more than a few hours in my house.
If you find this Amazingly Delicious and Easy Brownies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.