Easy Persimmon and Mozzarella Cheese Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy persimmon and mozzarella cheese salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Persimmon and Mozzarella Cheese Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Persimmon and Mozzarella Cheese Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy persimmon and mozzarella cheese salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Persimmon and Mozzarella Cheese Salad:
- Take of Persimmon (seedless type).
- Prepare of to 2 balls Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of to garnish Fresh basil.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Steps to make Easy Persimmon and Mozzarella Cheese Salad:
- Take the blossom ends of the persimmons, peel and slice about 5 mm thick..
- Cut the mozzarella cheese about the same thickness as the persimmons..
- Layer the persimmon and mozzarella slices on a plate..
- Season with salt and coarsely ground black pepper, and drizzle on some olive oil..
- Scatter some basil leaves on top and it's done!.
- Arranged like a Christmas wreath. Whole basil leaves look a bit like holly leaves here..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy persimmon and mozzarella cheese salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!