Umami Hamburger Steak.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, umami hamburger steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Umami Hamburger Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Umami Hamburger Steak is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have umami hamburger steak using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Umami Hamburger Steak:
- Make ready of Ground meat (mixed beef and pork or pork only).
- Take of Onion.
- Make ready of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Get of ☆Panko.
- Get of ☆Milk.
- Make ready of ☆Yogurt.
- Get of ☆Salt.
- Take of ☆Soup stock granules.
- Take of ☆Garlic powder.
- Make ready of ☆Nutmeg.
- Get of ☆Allspice (or curry powder).
- Take of ☆Pepper.
- Make ready of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Plain flour.
Instructions to make Umami Hamburger Steak:
- Chop the onion roughly, and sauté in vegetable oil. When it's glossy and translucent, take it out of the pan and leave to cool..
- Put the ground meat and egg in a bowl and mix roughly. If you are mixing it with your hands, work quickly so that the meat doesn't get warm..
- Put the ☆ ingredients and the cooled sautéed onion in the bowl..
- Mix quickly until the mixture is a little sticky..
- Chill the mixture, bowl and all, for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator..
- Form the patties: Oil your hands, and form the divided meat mixture into patties..
- Dust the tops of the patties with flour. Lift up the patties with a pastry scraper, and start cooking them floured side down in a frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Dust the tops of the patties while the already floured side is cooking. When the bottoms are browned, flip the patties over..
- Lower the heat to medium or medium-low, and cover the frying pan with a lid. Pan-fry for 6 to 7 minutes. The burgers are done when the juices run clear when you press down on them lightly..
- Please check the burgers as they are cooking, and adjust the heat if needed so they don't get burned..
- In step 9, if you add about 50 ml of water, the burgers will become steam-cooked and super-tender..
- To make the sauce, add an equal amount of ketchup, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce and okonomiyaku sauce to the frying pan after taking the burgers out..
- A minute and a half before the burgers are done, you can put some thickly sliced Cheddar cheese on top..
- If you cover the patties with too much flour it will be hard to get off the excess, so just dust them lightly using a sifter..
- If you cook the patties without flour, you'll have crunchy, juicy burgers..
- If you take out some of the meat mixture and make mini-mini-burgers at the same time, you can enjoy them in bentos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150685-english-muffin-hamburger.
- Try the burgers with tomato sauceor scrambled eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150701-delicious-and-multi-purpose-tomato-sauce.
- Or how about simmered hamburger steaks, tomato gratin style! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158987-tomato-sauce-simmered-hamburger-gratin.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food umami hamburger steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!