Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. You can have vegan roasted red pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- You need of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare of large white onion, diced.
- Use of baby carrots.
- Prepare of cauliflower, riced.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- Take of nutritional yeast.
- Get of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- Provide of jars roasted red peppers.
Instructions to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.