How to Prepare Homemade Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce
Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef and pork hamburger steaks with salt-leek sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef and pork hamburger steaks with salt-leek sauce using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce:
- Prepare of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Get of Pork (thickly cut boned rib or shoulder meat).
- Prepare of Onion.
- Make ready of ◎Sesame oil.
- Make ready of ◎Chicken soup stock granules.
- Make ready of ◎Garlic (grated).
- Take of to ◎Black pepper, salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Leek sauce:.
- Take of The white part of a leek (or green onion).
- Make ready of ●Sesame oil.
- Take of plus ●Roasted sesame seeds.
- Make ready of ●Salt.
- Get of ●Black pepper, chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare of optional ＊Lemon ＊Slow boiled egg or fried egg.
Steps to make Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce:
- Finely chop the onion, put into a heatproof container and microwave (1 1/2 minutes at 500W). Transfer the onion to a sieve and leave to cool..
- Chop the pork up roughly so that there's still some texture (about 5mm pieces). Compare with the egg..
- Make the leek sauce: Finely chop the white leek, and combine with the ● ingredients to season. If you aren't fond of raw leek, soak it in cold water first. You can mix it half and half with green onion, or just use all green onion..
- I used teppanyaki (or yakiniku) pork this time. Choose pork rib, pork shoulder or any part that has some fat..
- Put the ground meat and chopped up pork from step 2, plus the onion from step 1, into a bowl. Add the ◎ marked seasoning and mix well..
- Knead well until the ground meat has turned white (this is the key), and form into patties while eliminating any air bubbles..
- I made 3 burgers this time. If you make 2 they'll be pretty big ones that are about 150 g each. You can make a lot of little ones too..
- Put a little oil in a frying pan and pan fry the burgers. When they are nicely browned, flip them over..
- Turn the heat down, and cook through to the middle thoroughly. When they are cooked they will puff up..
- Transfer to serving plates, top with plenty of the leek sauce from step 3, and serve. Top with a slow-boiled egg or a fried egg for more volume. It goes well with lemon and black pepper too..
- I tried making them small and dainty to serve to guests. They may be cute topped with fried quail eggs..
- This is a very meaty burger too."Kimchi Hamburgers With Korean Nori Seaweed Sauce." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152227-kimchi-burger-with-korean-seaweed-sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef and pork hamburger steaks with salt-leek sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!