Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, christmas tree hamburger steak. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook christmas tree hamburger steak using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak:
- Take of Minced meat (mixture of beef & pork).
- Get of Onion.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Make ready of Panko.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Take of Nutmeg.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Tomato ketchup.
- Take of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take of Spinach.
- Get of Butter.
- Make ready of Nutmeg.
- Make ready of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready of Heavy cream.
- Make ready of pepper Yellow pepper.
- Prepare of pepper Red pepper.
- Prepare of White sauce.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak:
- Mince the onion and saute in a frying pan until light brown. Let cool and set aside. Soak the panko in milk and set aside. Cut the yellow pepper into a star and flower. Cut the red pepper into flowers. Cut the remaining pieces of pepper into 5 mm squares..
- In a bowl, add the minced meat, onion, egg, panko, nutmeg, black pepper, and salt. Knead well until it becomes sticky. Place the meat on top of a piece of parchment paper and form into a tree. In an oven preheated to 200˚C, bake for 20-30 minutes..
- Quickly blanch the spinach in salted water and cool in water. Wring the excess water and chop finely. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook the spinach. Add nutmeg and salt and pepper for seasoning. Add heavy cream and mix..
- Pour the white sauce into a plate. Place the hamburger from Step 2 onto the plate. Combine ketchup and Worcestershire-style sauce and coat the burger. Next cover with the spinach leaves from Step 3. Decorate with the cut peppers. Sprinkle the peppers that were cut into shapes over the white sauce..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food christmas tree hamburger steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!