Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Economical Sukiyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Economical Sukiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Economical Sukiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to economical sukiyaki recipe. You can have economical sukiyaki using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Economical Sukiyaki:
- Use of Shirataki (konnyaku noodles).
- Provide of Meat (pork or beef, or whatever leftover meat).
- Use of Firm tofu.
- You need of Maitake mushrooms (or enoki mushrooms).
- Provide of leek Japanese Leek.
- Provide of cc Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- Provide of Sake.
- Provide of Sugar.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Take of Sesame seeds or shichimi spice.
Steps to make Economical Sukiyaki:
- Place the konnyaku noodles in a colander, rub with salt to remove the odor and cut into whatever length you prefer and drain the water (this shortens cooking time)..
- Drain the tofu as much as possible with paper towels. Cut the meat into 1 cm bite-sized pieces, and finely chop the leeks and maitake mushrooms..
- Heat up a pan and add the konnyaku from step 1. Break up the tofu from step 2, and add to the pan..
- Fry until most of the water has evaporated. You can just leave it alone for a while, but make sure to drain it thoroughly..
- Add sake and sugar to the noodle sauce and mix well..
- One the water has evaporated from step 4, add the meat, maitake mushrooms, and leeks. Once the ingredients have softened from frying, add the sauce from step 5 and simmer..
- Garnish with sesame oil, adding sesame seeds and shichimi spice to taste ..
- You can eat it with raw egg, just like regular sukiyaki. You can also eat it over rice..
- For those of you on a diet, you can omit the sesame oil! If you want to add more oil, then also add more meat..
- You can make more than needed and use it in bentos or save it for later since it doesn't have much water content . It is made with all healthy ingredients as well ..
If you find this Economical Sukiyaki recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.