My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my husband's recipe for healthy hamburger steaks with carrots. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my husband's recipe for healthy hamburger steaks with carrots using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots:
- Get of Hamburgers:.
- Get of Ground beef.
- Take of Onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Make ready of Panko.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of For the glazed carrot:.
- Make ready of Carrot.
- Make ready of For the hamburer sauce:.
- Take of as much (to taste) in a 1:1 ratio Tonkatsu sauce, ketchup.
- Take of The cooking liquid from the glazed carrots.
Instructions to make My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots:
- Make the glazed carrots: Slice the carrot into rounds, and simmer slowly in a small pan. Reserve the cooking liquid..
- Make the hamburgers: Chop the onion finely and sauté in butter until well browned. Grate the carrot in the meantime..
- Put the onion, carrot, ground beef, eggs, and panko in a bowl and knead together. Add salt and pepper halfway through, and keep kneading. When the meat mixture comes together, form into patties..
- Spread oil in a pan. When it's hot, add the hamburger patties and brown one side over high heat. When it has browned, turn over and brown the other side..
- When both sides of the hamburgers are browned, add enough water to cover 1/4 of the thickness of the hamburgers. Cover with a lid and steam-cook..
- When the hamburgers have a bouncy texture on both sides, turn the heat off and take them out..
- Make the hamburger sauce: Wash the burnt bits out of the pan. Add the glazed carrot cooking liquid, tonkatsu (or Japanese Worcestershire-style) sauce and ketchup, and simmer until thickened..
- Serve: Put the hamburgers on serving plates, add plenty of sauce, and put the glazed carrots on the side..
- This is a variation using the hamburger mixture I made in advance. It's a yakiniku sauce flavored soboro rice bowl..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my husband's recipe for healthy hamburger steaks with carrots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!