Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. To cook tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Take of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Use of carrots.
- Get of corn kernels.
- Provide of red onion.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- You need of tamarind.
- You need of bayleaf.
- Use of galangal.
- Get of tomato.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- Use of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Provide of Chokos.
- Prepare of Wombok.
- You need of Snake bean.
Instructions to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.