Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simply Made with Cocoa: Chocolate Roll Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Made with Cocoa: Chocolate Roll Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simply made with cocoa: chocolate roll cake recipe. You can have simply made with cocoa: chocolate roll cake using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simply Made with Cocoa: Chocolate Roll Cake:
- Get of Cocoa sponge cake sheet:.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Cake flour.
- You need of Pure cocoa powder.
- You need of For the cream:.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Pure cocoa powder.
- Provide of Sugar.
- You need of ※Sponge cake sheet for 27cm x 30cm pans):.
- You need of Egg.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Take of Pure cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Simply Made with Cocoa: Chocolate Roll Cake:
- Place the cake flour and cocoa into a small bowl and mix together well. Spread out paper in a mold, and preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Crack eggs into the bowl, add in sugar, and mix immediately..
- Place the bowl into a hot water bath, continuously mix with an egg beater, and heat until the egg mixture becomes warm (about 40°C). (I do this right on the flame, but feel free to use a hot water bath if you are worried about it..
- Touch it and remove it from the hot water bath once it feels warm (about 40°C), and whip at a high speed with a hand mixer..
- Whip at a high speed until it gradually becomes fluffy, the bubbles become fine, and the hand mixer leaves a trail, and finally whip at a low speed for 30 seconds!.
- Remove the hand mixer, and sift in the cake flour and cocoa so that it sits on the surface..
- Use a rubber spatula to draw a curl, (pink line) and lightly mix it, while turning the bowl in the opposite direction at the same time (yellow line)..
- After mixing about 30 times the flouriness will have dissipated, and you won't be able to see the powder, but if you stop here then it will become a rough and gritty batter, so stir it a bit more….
- It's best to keep mixing until it produces a glaze! It will be gritty if you don't mix it enough, and it will turn into a springy batter if you over mix it, so get your own feel for it!.
- Pour Step 9 evenly into a pan lined with parchment paper or a baking sheet, and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 12 minutes while keeping an eye on the color..
- If you are worried about it then stick it with a toothpick to see if it comes out clean, and then it's OK! Place the cake on a rack to cool..
- Place the heavy cream and sugar into a bowl, and add in the cocoa while sifting it through a tea strainer. (There will be balls of cocoa remaining if you don't do this)..
- Mix slowly using an egg beater, until the cocoa blends in. It will be difficult to mix at first, but it will gradually mix together..
- It clumps up easily, so you can continue to use the egg beater to do it, but you can also use a hand mixer if it is too much of a bother! Be careful not to over whip it!.
- After it has cooled, peel the paper off of the cake from Step 11 and place it back on top, and spread out the whipped cream thickly at the front, and thinly at the back..
- After lifting up the end of the paper closest to you, start to roll and then squeeze it in..
- While holding the paper from the front, make sure the overlap faces towards the bottom..
- If you let the cake cool in the fridge it will settle down and become easier to cut, but the cream right after cooking is fluffy, and I like it..
- When cutting this, dip the knife into hot water between each cut, plus it's also good to move it back and forth without adding force. Use a bread cutting knife to do it if you have one!.
If you find this Simply Made with Cocoa: Chocolate Roll Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.