Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with replacing the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian olive chicken and peppered gnocchi recipe. You can cook italian olive chicken and peppered gnocchi using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi:
- Provide 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 Package of Potato Gnocchi.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 4 Cloves of Fresh Chopped Garlic.
- Get 3-4 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Basil chopped.
- Get 1 of Large Red Onion.
- Use 1 of Large Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes diced.
- Use 6-8 of Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- Get 1 Can of Pitted Black Olives.
- Get 1.5 Cups of Cabernet or Dry Red Wine.
- Get of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Coarse Ground Sea Salt.
- You need of Fresh Grated Asiago.
Steps to make Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi:
- For Sauce: Dice onion and garlic. Coat bottom of a large stock pot with EVOO. On Medium High heat add onions, garlic, and wine. Cook 8-10 minutes until onions are translucent. Add diced tomatoes, chopped basil, thyme sprigs. Reduce heat to simmer. Halve olives and add to sauce. Allow to simmer for an hour on low heat. Salt to taste..
- For Chicken: Preheat Oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl, wisk egg. Dip each chicken breast to coat with egg then coat with bread crumbs. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. Grease baking sheet with EVOO, place chicken on sheet and bake for 45 minutes. (Depending on size of chicken breast) Once done remove from pan into a hot oiled skillet and cook for another 3-5 minutes each side. This adds a much needed crunch factor..
- For Gnocchi: Prepare Gnocchi as directed on package. (Boiled normally). Transfer prepared Gnocchi to a hot oiled skillet. While frying Gnocchi add salt and pepper. Pepper to taste. Remove from heat when golden on one or both sides..
- Serve Chicken over top Peppered Gnocchi, top with Red Sauce. Sprinkle fresh asiago for the finishing touch. Pair with a mellow Chianti and enjoy!.
Add chicken, chicken broth, salt, pepper, and thyme, bring to a boil, then gently stir in gnocchi. Gnocchi with Grilled Chicken in a creamy, light roasted red pepper sauce, baby spinach, and Pecorino Romano will make people think you're a gourmet cook! I order this chicken gnocchi soup at the restaurants during the winter, but recently decided to recreate it at home and my husband said that it tastes even better than Olive Gardens! Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in cubed chicken and chicken broth; bring to a simmer.
If you find this Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply