Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Microwave Brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Microwave Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave brownies recipe. To make microwave brownies you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Microwave Brownies:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of self-raising floor.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 150 g of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped.
Steps to make Microwave Brownies:
- Combine the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl, making sure no lumps are found..
- Then combine the next 4 ingredients in a separate bowl mixing it thoroughly..
- Carefully fold the dry batter into the second bowl adding gradually while mixing. Finally, add the chopped chocolate and mix it well..
- Line a microwave-safe dish with baking paper and grease it using butter or oil. Pour the batter and spreading it well in the dish..
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy!!.
I was sceptical to make this brownie in the microwave but my oven inconveniently stopped working through the lockdown. Another good thing about this microwave mug brownie is, you only need one mug to do the whole prepping and baking process. I don't know why I ever rolled my eyes (figuratively) at the idea of microwave mug brownies. Of many recipes, I try in microwave, Brownies are my favourite. Warm slice of brownie paired with cool vanilla ice cream topped with warm chocolate sauce….isn't it mouth watering…?
If you find this Microwave Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.