Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce. Served with a red wine reduction sauce, this homemade Japanese hamburger steak (Hambagu) is incredibly juicy and melts in your mouth! There are many variations of Hambāgu in Japan, like Wafu Hambāgu (soy sauce-based sauce with grated daikon), Teriyaki Hambāgu, Demi-glacé Hambāgu. I get a lot of comments about what ingredients you can substitute when making my teriyaki sauce recipe.
Transfer to an empty wine Slice the steak and place it on top of the nori, pouring over a little more of the reduced sauce. Scatter with garlic chips and add little wasabi or horseradish. These hamburger steaks are cooked in the skillet.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hamburger steaks in red wine teriyaki sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Served with a red wine reduction sauce, this homemade Japanese hamburger steak (Hambagu) is incredibly juicy and melts in your mouth! There are many variations of Hambāgu in Japan, like Wafu Hambāgu (soy sauce-based sauce with grated daikon), Teriyaki Hambāgu, Demi-glacé Hambāgu. I get a lot of comments about what ingredients you can substitute when making my teriyaki sauce recipe.
Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hamburger steaks in red wine teriyaki sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce:
- Take 250 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Get 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of ♢Sauce♢.
- Take 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Red wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
They're served with a simple butter and red wine pan sauce, but gravy may be made as well. The sauce for the hamburger steaks is made with butter which makes it less heavy than the typical gravy or creamy sauce. If you prefer gravy, use a. Grilled flank steak in a simple teriyaki sauce is loaded with flavor after marinating overnight.
Steps to make Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce:
- Finely chop the onions and garlic, and saute in a bit of oil until they wilt. Soak the panko in milk..
- Add step 1, the ground meat, egg, and salt and pepper into a bowl and knead thoroughly. Divide into 3 equal portions, form into small oval patties, and lightly press down on the center of the patties with 2 fingers..
- Add step 2 to a pan coated with oil, cook over a medium-strong heat, and flip over once they have browned. Cover with a lid and steam-cook over a low heat until the burgers have cooked through..
- Arrange the hamburgers onto a plate, wipe the grease from the pan, add in all of the ingredients for the sauce, and boil down for about 1 minute over a strong heat..
- Top the hamburgers with the sauce, and you are done ..
Reviews for: Photos of Teriyaki Flank Steak. For the prople asking what kind of wine to use I use any red I have in the house. If you don't have wine the recipe is also good with. Sweeter and thicker than other hamburger steaks you might know, this crumbly and succulent patty is filled with crunchy onions for extra flavour. Japanese Omurice with Hamburger Steak in Red Wine Sauce. · Japanese vegan hamburger steak with teriyaki glaze.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hamburger steaks in red wine teriyaki sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!