Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Ramen Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan ramen soup recipe. You can cook vegan ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Take of garlic cloves minced.
- Take of fresh ginger minced.
- Get of vegetable broth.
- Get of water.
- Use of tamari sauce.
- Provide of miso paste.
- Use of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Get of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- You need of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- Take of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Steps to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
If you find this Vegan Ramen Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.