Juicy Hamburger Steaks.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, juicy hamburger steaks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Juicy Hamburger Steaks is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Juicy Hamburger Steaks is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook juicy hamburger steaks using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Juicy Hamburger Steaks:
- Take of Ground beef and pork mix.
- Take of Onion.
- Take of Panko.
- Make ready of Egg.
- Prepare of Miso.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of Nutmeg.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Boiling water.
- Prepare of of each Mixed vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc).
Instructions to make Juicy Hamburger Steaks:
- Add miso, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to the ground meat, and knead about 100 times until the texture becomes light and fluffy..
- Add the panko, finely chopped onions, eggs, and nutmeg, and knead 100 more times..
- Tip: The patties will hold its shape if you don't add liquids such as milk..
- Divide into 3 patties, toss them back and forth in your hands like playing catch to remove trapped air pockets, shape them, and flatten to a 2 cm thickness..
- Let the hamburgers sit in the fridge for about 15 minutes after molding, and boil water during this time..
- Thinly slice the accompanying vegetables into 1 cm thickness. This time I used eggplant and shimeji mushrooms because it is fall..
- Add vegetable oil to a preheated pan, and brown the patties on both sides for 1 1/2 minutes covered with a lid..
- Tip: Don't heat the pan too much when browning on the first side (this is to prevent it from cracking).
- Tip: Immediately cover with a lid after placing the hamburgers in the pan..
- Turn off the heat momentarily and remove the patties, add the accompanying vegetables and place the hamburgers on top, and then pour enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Once you get used to making these, then you can just place them on the spatula instead of taking them out on a different plate..
- Cover with a lid and steam-fry over medium heat for 8 minutes, and they are done if they spring back when pressing lightly down on the center..
- Add whatever sauce you like. This time I used the onion dressing frommixed with equal parts of sugar and soy sauce for the sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food juicy hamburger steaks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!