Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can have vegan cheddar broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Take of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- Take of vegetable stock.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Provide of nutritional yeast.
- You need of salt.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Provide of onion powder.
- You need of pepper.
- Take of paprika.
- Use of broccoli florets.
Steps to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
If you find this Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.