Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sauteed Spicy Crawfish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed Spicy Crawfish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed Spicy Crawfish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed spicy crawfish recipe. You can have sauteed spicy crawfish using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sauteed Spicy Crawfish:
- Use 1 lb of peeled crawfish tails.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped green onions (tops only).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried sweet basil leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dry mustard.
Steps to make Sauteed Spicy Crawfish:
- Combine salt, pepper, cayenne, dry mustard, and basil in a bowl and set aside..
- Place butter, onions, and garlic in a large deep skillet. Sauté 1 minute on high..
- Add crawfish, Tabasco, and seasoning mix. Sauté for approximately 3-4 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Slowly add chicken stock while moving pan back and forth on burner. Cook over high heat for another 5-6 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Serve immediately over rice..
If you find this Sauteed Spicy Crawfish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.