Simple Cheese Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple cheese enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Cheese Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Simple Cheese Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple cheese enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cheese Enchiladas:
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Take of onion chopped (optional).
- Make ready of pack of sharp cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- Make ready of large can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of corn tortillas white or yellow.
- Prepare of Anything else you want to add like grilled chicken or taco meat.
Instructions to make Simple Cheese Enchiladas:
- Optional sauté onion in butter with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 365.
- Mix cream cheese and half of the package of cheese and onion together until well mixed,(optional, also add the extra ingredients if desired in this step).
- Take a small bowl and pore in some of the enchilada sauce..
- Take a torilla and dip on the the sauce and remove wiping some of the excess off..
- Take about 1” ball of cheese filling and squeeze it into a cylinder shape and wrap the tortilla around the filling and place in a deep sided pan.
- Repeat step 5 until you are out of room in the pan, then take the left over cheese filling and sprinkle it on top of the tortillas..
- Cover the tortillas in the enchilada sauce from the can and the remaking from the bowl.
- Cover the entire set of enchiladas with the rest of the cheese and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 15-20 minuets or until the cheese has completely melted on top of the enchiladas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple cheese enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!