Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tender even when cold! double cheese hamburger steaks. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tender even when cold! double cheese hamburger steaks using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks:
- Make ready of For the hamburgers:.
- Get of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Take of Panko.
- Take of enough to soak the bread crumbs in Milk.
- Make ready of Egg.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Nutmeg (optional).
- Get of Sliced cheese (cheddar cheese if available).
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Take of enough to come up to about 1/2 the thickness of the hamburgers in the pan. Water.
- Make ready of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Take of Soup stock granules.
- Take of Ketchup.
- Make ready of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Make ready of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
Steps to make Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks:
- Make the hamburger patties: Finely chop the onions, wrap in plastic wrap, microwave for 1 minute, and open the wrap to let cool..
- Place the panko into a measuring cup, and add enough milk to cover them..
- Place the ground meat into a bowl and knead until it sticks together..
- Add an egg and the ingredients from steps 1 and 2 to 3; adding in salt and pepper, mayonnaise, the milk-soaked panko, and nutmeg, and mix together quickly so that the meat will not warm up from your hands..
- Divide the meat mixture into 6 portions, stick 1/2 a slice of cheese in the center, and wrap into the meat..
- Add olive oil to a pan and brown on both sides over a medium heat..
- Once the hamburgers have browned, add water to half the height of hamburgers, add in consomme, cover with a lid, and steam-fry until about 1/4 of the water remains..
- Once the water has mostly evaporated, take out the hamburgers, arrange on a plate, and top with the remaining cheese… Use the pan as-is without washing!!.
- For the sauce: Add the flavoring ingredients to the meat juices from before, and turn on the heat. Add it on top of the hamburgers once it has thickened, and you are done..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tender even when cold! double cheese hamburger steaks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!