Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Italian Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian baked chicken recipe. You can have easy italian baked chicken using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Italian Baked Chicken:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of thin sliced chicken breast.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Take 1 of yellow onion.
- Get to taste of garlic powder.
- Provide to taste of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 7 of vine cherry tomatoes.
- Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Instructions to make Easy Italian Baked Chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Align baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice yellow onion into thin rings.
- Place half of the rings directly on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Season chicken to taste with all seasonings and herbs listed.
- Place the rest of the yellow onion rings on top of chicken.
- Chop the garlic clove and sprinkle on chicken evenly.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes on a cutting board.
- Place quartered tomatoes on the baking sheet and season with italian seasoning.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 40 minutes or until onion rings begin to brown.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides, then place in a baking dish. Healthy chicken and veggies loaded with Italian spices and baked in a foil packet. This simple recipe transforms chicken into a tasty effortless dinner in minutes. Dinner couldn't get any easier with these foil packets.
If you find this Easy Italian Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.