Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to german potatoes simply flavored with salt and butter recipe. To make german potatoes simply flavored with salt and butter you need 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter:
- Get of Potatoes.
- You need of Onion.
- Get of Wiener sausages, bacon or ham.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of x 2 Salt.
- Get of Butter.
Steps to make German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter:
- Prepare the ingredients. You could use bacon or ham instead of wieners sausages. If you don't have a lot of sausages, slice thinly to make them seem like more..
- Cut the potatoes into large chunks..
- Cover the cut potatoes with plastic wrap and microwave. For 100 g, cook for about 1 minute at 600W. If 1 potato weighs about 100 g, for 6 to 7 you should microwave for 6-7 minutes..
- Slice the wiener sausages..
- Slice the onion very very thinly – this is key. The generous amount of sautéed onions in this dish is key to the flavor..
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or vegetable oil) in a heated frying pan. Add onions and sauté..
- After 2-3 minutes when the onions have started to wilt, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and continue sautéing..
- After about a minute, they become a nice color. Add sausages and keep sautéing..
- Add potatoes and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and sauté..
- Turn off the heat, and mix in the 20 g of butter (2 pats)..
- Sprinkle parsley or black pepper to taste and enjoy! Aonori seaweed powder is delicious, too..
- A handy tip to have pats of butter at hand. Each bar of butter is 200 g, so first quarter, then divide each quarter into 5 pieces. You will have pats of butter that weigh about 10 g each..
- Please also see"Hearty Breaded Chicken Cutlets", which is also cheap and delicious and a loved by my husband and kids!.
If you find this German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.