Stewed Hamburger Steak.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stewed hamburger steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stewed Hamburger Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stewed Hamburger Steak is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stewed hamburger steak using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Hamburger Steak:
- Get of Hamburger patties.
- Get of Ground combined pork and beef.
- Make ready of ▲ Onions.
- Prepare of ●Egg.
- Get of to 100 ml ●Milk.
- Get of ● Panko.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Sauce.
- Make ready of Flour.
- Prepare of to 350 ml Water.
- Make ready of Soup stock cubes.
- Make ready of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Make ready of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of ★ Onion (sliced along the grain).
- Take of ★ Mushrooms (shiitake, enoki, or shimeji mushrooms).
Steps to make Stewed Hamburger Steak:
- [Preparation] Mince the onion from ▲ and stir fry in vegetable oil until the color becomes golden brown. Mix all ● ingredients and soften the panko..
- Combine Step 1 and the rest of the ingredients to make hamburger patties in a bowl..
- Knead together very well. At this process, try to use only the fingers of your hands to mix the ingredients evenly..
- Spread plastic wrap on a cutting board and round the patties on it. You won't dirty the cutting board if you cover with plastic wrap..
- Slap the patties from step 4 between your palms to eliminate air pockets and shape them into oval shape. Make dents in the middle and brown both sides of the patties on medium heat. Then transfer to a plate. It's fine even the inside is uncooked..
- After frying all the patties, keep the juice in the frying pan, which came out of the patties. Don't discard this..
- Put flour in the pan and roast it on medium heat until the color is golden brown. Keep stirring with a spatula so it doesn't burn..
- Take out the roasted flour from the pan. Stir fry the ★ ingredients with 1 tablespoon of butter until wilted. When the vegetables are wilted, add the roasted flour to the pan and mix well..
- Add water a little at a time to dissolve. Add ground soup stock cube, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup and the juice from Step 6 and bring to a boil..
- Add the hamburger and stew for about 10 – 15 minutes in between medium heat and low heat to cook through the hamburgers, then it is done..
- Garnish with parsley, boiled egg or boiled vegetables! You can freeze it if you made a lot ! To defrost, add a little bit of sake and warm in a pan..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stewed hamburger steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!