Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tender enoki hamburger steaks stuffed with cheese. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tender enoki hamburger steaks stuffed with cheese using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese:
- Take of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Make ready of Enoki mushrooms.
- Make ready of Onion.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of Panko.
- Make ready of Miso (I used Shinshu Miso).
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take of pieces Cheese (I used processed cheese).
Steps to make Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese:
- Bring the cheese to room temperature. If the cheese is cold, it won't melt when you cook the hamburgers..
- Enoki mushrooms absorb water when you wash them, so shake off excess water so that the patties don't become soggy. I don't wash them..
- Chop the onion and enoki into 1cm pieces. Blend in a food processor until paste-like..
- Transfer the mixture from step 3 into a bowl. Add all the other ingredients, except for the cheese. Knead well and the resulting mixture should be very soft..
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions. With your hands, add the cheese slice in the middle and cover it up, and shape into a patty. The patty will be very soft, so place it immediately in a nonstick pan..
- Fry over medium to high heat. They are very soft, so fry until a crust forms, and the shape is well set. Flip the patties over, and do the same with the other side..
- When both sides are well browned, flip them again and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the pan and reduce the heat to low while cooking..
- The hamburgers are done when they release clear juice when pierced with a skewer or toothpick. Cover with the lid again, and let it rest for a few minutes in residual heat..
- They're delicious as they are, but you could eat it with your favorite sauce..
- Here I served the hamburger with grated daikon radish and shiso dressing. I recommend this..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tender enoki hamburger steaks stuffed with cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!