Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Italian Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian chicken recipe. You can cook italian chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Chicken:
- Provide of boneless skinless chicken.
- Provide of red bell pepper cut into chunks.
- You need of yellow or green bell pepper also cut into chunks.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- Provide of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- Take of oregano.
- Get of thyme.
- Use of sea salt (optional).
- You need of 14.5 oz. can stewed tomatoes.
Instructions to make Italian Chicken:
- I used a cast iron pot, you can also do this in a crockpot..
- I cut the chicken into chunks and added to the pot with small amount of oil. Cook until no longer see pink..
- Place peppers, onion, garlic on top. Sprinkle the basil, oregano, thyme and sea salt. Pour tomatoes with juice over it all..
- Cook with low flame, lid on until chicken is done and vegetable are soft. I also added a bit of water so it won't dry out. If your doing it in a crockpot on low for 6 hours..
- When done I took out all the meat and veggies leaving the juice, I then added a thickener, once that is done I returned the meat and veggies to heat up. Serve over egg noodles, or your choice..
Directions In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in melted butter, then coat with Parmesan mixture. It comes out tender and delicious and we use the left over cooked dressing to "dip" the chicken, our seven year old granddaughter's favorite thing to do! Tried, true and certain to satisfy. Recipe: Try our Chicken Parmesan Subs Lemon Cream Chicken with Champagne Risotto and Asparagus Champagne risotto is ready to party!
If you find this Italian Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply