Pulled Pork Pitas. Build your own #JustDelicious pita with Michael Arch's BBQ Pulled Pork recipe. This time-saver meal is just what you need for those "I am too lazy to cook". Greek Pork Pitas with tzatziki, tomato, red onion, feta, lemon.
Men hur får man till det där ljuvligt möra fläskköttet som går att dra isär med en gaffel? Pulled Pork Pita Gyros are a delicious Mexican pork recipe that's piled with veggies and a simple Tzatziki Sauce. Healthy meal prep recipes help get dinner on the table.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pulled pork pitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pulled Pork Pitas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pulled Pork Pitas is something that I have loved my whole life.
Build your own #JustDelicious pita with Michael Arch's BBQ Pulled Pork recipe. This time-saver meal is just what you need for those "I am too lazy to cook". Greek Pork Pitas with tzatziki, tomato, red onion, feta, lemon.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pulled pork pitas using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Pitas:
- Get 1 kg of pork loin.
- Take 3 of purple onions, peeled and halved.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, whole, unpeeled.
- Take a few of peppercorns.
- Take 1 tsp of coarse salt.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 of persimmons, peeled and pureed.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 100 g of arugula.
- Take 5-6 of pita breads.
Pulled pork is great served on fresh baked rolls or pita bread with sharp cheddar cheese and coleslaw. Easy pulled pork for get-together or summer dinner. You can serve this on Kaiser rolls. This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Pitas:
- Sear meat in a hot pan. Don't bother cooking it all the way through.
- Next, pour in some water, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Add, onions, garlic, peppercorns, bay leaves and coarse salt.
- Cover tightly with a lid and cook for 3-4 hours on your lowest setting. Check every 15 min or so and add more liquid if it has evaporated. Turn meat halfway through.
- In another pan, caramelize the brown sugar. Next, add pureed persimmons.
- When it has reduced a bit, add balsamic vinegar and tomato paste. Take off heat.
- Shred the meat with two forks. Add it to the persimmon sauce. Fish out the bay leaves and peppercorns. Crash the cooked garlic and onions.
- To assemble: add a tablespoon of cooking liquid into each pita. Toast in a dry pan. Then, fill with a small handful of arugula, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and fill with shredded pork.
Our slow-cooker pulled pork is bomb, and we love that we can just dump everything—sauce ingredients. Try one of these tasty pulled pork recipes. Tender, flavorful shredded pork is piled on buns and served with bbq sauce and your favorite sides. Build your own #JustDelicious pita with Michael Arch's BBQ Pulled Pork recipe. See more ideas about pulled pork, pork, pork recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pulled pork pitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!