Hijiki Seaweed Teriyaki Hamburger Steaks.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, hijiki seaweed teriyaki hamburger steaks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hijiki Seaweed Teriyaki Hamburger Steaks is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hijiki Seaweed Teriyaki Hamburger Steaks is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hijiki seaweed teriyaki hamburger steaks using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hijiki Seaweed Teriyaki Hamburger Steaks:
- Get of Ground mixture of pork and beef.
- Take of Hijiki seaweed (dried).
- Make ready of Onion.
- Prepare of ● Panko.
- Prepare of ● Egg.
- Prepare of ● Milk.
- Prepare of ● Salt and pepper.
- Take of Hamburger Sauce.
- Make ready of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Get of Sugar.
- Prepare of Sake.
- Make ready of Mirin.
- Prepare of Ponzu.
- Prepare of Water.
Steps to make Hijiki Seaweed Teriyaki Hamburger Steaks:
- Finely chop the onions, saute in an oiled pan until soft, and let cool..
- Strain the rehydrated hijiki seaweed in a sieve, and then cook in a pan to evaporate the water..
- Add the ingredients from Steps 1 and 2, ground meat, and ● together, knead together. Finally, mold into hamburger patties..
- Cook until well done on both sides, and transfer to a plate. Add the separated shimeji mushrooms to the pan and saute..
- Add the sauce and simmer for a bit, adding the patties back in and coating with the sauce. Serve onto plates and you are done..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hijiki seaweed teriyaki hamburger steaks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!