Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ali's thai-style prawns with rocket, basil & sprout salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ali's thai-style prawns with rocket, basil & sprout salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad:
- Prepare of peeled prawns/shrimp tails on.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Take of garlic.
- Get of small red chillies.
- Make ready of Fresh coriander (cilantro).
- Take of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Get of Fresh rocket.
- Prepare of Snow pea sprouts.
- Make ready of lime juice.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Take of Lemon wedges.
Instructions to make Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad:
- Finely chop garlic cloves and red chillies (if you don't want it too hot remove seeds from chillies first).
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add garlic and chilies. Fry lightly until aromatic..
- Add a good slug of sweet chilli sauce and mix.
- Finely chop coriander (cilantro) and add to pan..
- Add prawns/shrimp to pan and coat in sauce mix and lightly fry until colour changes to pink..
- Mix rocket and basil leaves together and add snow pea sprouts and place onto a serving plate.
- Quickly squeeze a small amount of lime juice over the salad and sprinkle VERY lightly with salt (I ONLY use Pink Himalayan salt as it still contains all 86 minerals and is much better for you).
- Add prawns and sauce on top of salad.
- Quickly squeeze a small amount of lemon juice onto prawns – garnish plate with lemon wedges and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ali's thai-style prawns with rocket, basil & sprout salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!