Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. You can have mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Provide of Sauces.
- Get of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- Get of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Use of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Produce.
- You need of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- Use of Ginger (sliced).
- You need of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- Provide of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- Provide of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- Provide of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- Use of Corriander.
- Prepare of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- Take of Spices.
- Use of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of Dried Chilli.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Star Anise.
- Get of Other.
- Use of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- Get of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare of water.
Instructions to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).
If you find this Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.