Light and Fluffy Tofu Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, light and fluffy tofu hamburger steaks simmered in sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Light and Fluffy Tofu Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Light and Fluffy Tofu Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook light and fluffy tofu hamburger steaks simmered in sauce using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Light and Fluffy Tofu Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Sauce:
- Make ready 300 grams of Ground meat.
- Get 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 30 grams of Panko.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Tomato simmering sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Light and Fluffy Tofu Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Sauce:
- To make the hamburgers: First, dice the onion and cook them through. Put all the hamburger ingredients into a bowl and knead thoroughly..
- Continue to mix the hamburger ingredients until pink and sticky..
- Form into patties of your desired shape. Brown the surface in a pan set over medium strong heat. You do not have to cook the patties through at this stage — just brown the surface..
- Make the tomato sauce by combining all of the sauce ingredients together in a pot and turn on the heat..
- When the soup stock cube has dissolved into the sauce, add the browned hamburgers from Step 3, simmer in the sauce for about 10 minutes. If you use a pressure cooker, simmer for 3 minutes, and let the pressure cooker cool down naturally..
- You could add chopped potatoes and carrots to the simmer in Step 5. Cut the vegetables into chunks and wrap them in plastic wrap. Cook halfway through in the microwave before cooking (or just throw them raw into the pressure cooker)..
- Cover the patties with sliced cheese. I used pre-sliced cheese and simmered it in the covered pot for 2-3 minutes to melt..
- It should look like this after the cheese has melted..
- If you have leftover sauce: Dilute with water and simmer rice in it for a yummy "tomato risotto." You could even add tomatoes and cheese while simmering. So good!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food light and fluffy tofu hamburger steaks simmered in sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!