Easy Hamburger Steaks.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy hamburger steaks. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Hamburger Steaks is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Hamburger Steaks is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy hamburger steaks using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hamburger Steaks:
- Take 300 grams of Ground meat – mix beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Panko.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Nutmeg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- Make ready 4 of leaves Lettuce.
Steps to make Easy Hamburger Steaks:
- Finely chop the onion. Mix the ground meat with the onion, panko, egg, salt and pepper, nutmeg, ketchup, and mayonnaise in a bowl..
- Knead very well with your hands. Divide into two portions and form into patties. Pan fry over medium heat..
- When both sides are browned, add a little sake to the pan, cover with a lid and steam-fry. (Medium heat).
- When they are cooked through, serve on a bed of lettuce..
- Add the ★ ingredients to the pan and heat through. Pour the sauce over the hamburger steaks and they're done..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy hamburger steaks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!