Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. You can cook vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Take of garlic, finely diced.
- Get of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Get of coconut oil.
- Take of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Get of zucchini, chopped.
- Get of dried parsely.
- You need of dried thyme.
- You need of water.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Prepare of coconut yogurt.
- Get of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Coconut yogurt.
Instructions to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.