Steamed Raisin Buns with Pancake Mix.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed raisin buns with pancake mix. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Raisin Buns with Pancake Mix is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Steamed Raisin Buns with Pancake Mix is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed raisin buns with pancake mix using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Raisin Buns with Pancake Mix:
- Take 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 30 grams of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Steamed Raisin Buns with Pancake Mix:
- Reserve some raisins to top the buns. In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the sugar and milk and mix well..
- Add the pancake mix, raisins and vegetable oil and mix thoroughly..
- Line the cupcake molds and pour the batter. Sprinkle the reserved raisins on top..
- Place the molds into a steamer and steam for 15 minutes. They are done when an inserted skewer comes out clean..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed raisin buns with pancake mix recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!