Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Comforting Nikujaga – Simmered Meat and Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Comforting Nikujaga – Simmered Meat and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comforting Nikujaga – Simmered Meat and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to comforting nikujaga – simmered meat and potatoes recipe. You can have comforting nikujaga – simmered meat and potatoes using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Comforting Nikujaga – Simmered Meat and Potatoes:
- Use of bag Shirataki noodles.
- Provide of Onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Use of Potatoes.
- Use of Thinly sliced beef offcuts.
- Get of Dashi stock (or water + 2 teaspoons of dashi stock granules).
- You need of ● Sake.
- You need of ● Mirin.
- Take of ● Sugar (or soft-light brown sugar).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Snow peas.
- Use of tiny bit Butter (optional).
Steps to make Comforting Nikujaga – Simmered Meat and Potatoes:
- Chop up the shirataki noodles roughly, and blanch in boiling water. Drain..
- Cut the onion into large wedges. Cut up the carrot roughly..
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Shave off the cut edges to round them off, and put into a bowl of water..
- Heat up a tablespoon of oil (not listed in ingredient list) in a pan over low heat, and stir-fry the beef. (Make sure the meat doesn't stick.).
- Add the onion and carrot and keep on stir-frying..
- Add the potatoes and shirataki and stir-fry so everything gets coated with oil..
- Add the dashi stock. Turn the heat up to medium. When it comes to a boil skim off the scum, add the ● ingredients, drop a small lid right on top of the food and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes..
- Add the soy sauce and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Transfer to serving plates. Take the strings off the snow peas and boil them in salted water. Finely julienne and scatter over the meat and potatoes. Add a bit of butter to add richness..
If you find this Comforting Nikujaga – Simmered Meat and Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.