Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak bomb. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak Bomb is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Steak Bomb is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak bomb using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Bomb:
- Make ready of bell green pepper sliced.
- Get of onion sliced.
- Get of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of mushrooms I used fire roasted Portobello.
- Get of genoa salami sliced in strips.
- Prepare of white american cheese cut in half.
- Make ready of sliced provolone cut in half.
- Get of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of sub rolls sliced…
- Make ready of shaved steak..i used carne Picada extra thin ( ground hamburger works great too).
Steps to make Steak Bomb:
- salt and pepper garlic onions mushrooms and green pepper and cook til tender set aside.
- in a large fry pan season (to your liking) the steak ….while its cooking pull apart the meat into bite size peices(careful to not over cook)….about 2 min before steak is done add in genoa salami cook til beef is done ..remove from heat …
- combine the pep.onion mixture to the steak.
- take your sliced sub roll and open it up you want it to open up (like a boat to hold the filling)…put three half slices of provolone in the roll …with a slotted spoon ,scoop up the meat tapping to get rid of the the juices (juices can sog up bread and make it messy trying to eat) fill the roll with the meat mixture , you need to over stuff it abit on top because it will settle abit in the oven..place three half slices of american cheese on top(I use extra cheese)…after each sub u fill place on a cookie sheet and heat in oven set at 375° to melt the cheese and crust up bread abit.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak bomb recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!