Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy ramen lots of vegetables recipe. To cook healthy ramen lots of vegetables you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables:
- Prepare of Chinese or shirataki noodles.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Get of of bean sprouts Bean sprouts (or the white part of a green onion).
- Use of Kamaboko, sausages, or fish sausage.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Instant beef soup stock (Gamchimi) (or dashida).
- Get of Soy milk or milk.
- Get of Sesame oil or Ra-yu.
Steps to make Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables:
- Boil the Chinese noodles for about 1 minute and drain. If using shirataki noodles, rub with salt, rinse, and drain..
- Roughly chop the cabbage and cut the ◎ ingredients into bite-sizes. Rinse the bean sprouts..
- Add water and instant beef stock to a pot and bring to a boil. After it boils, add cabbage, bean sprouts, ◎ ingredients in that order and boil. If you are using shirataki noodles, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened, add Chinese noodles and stir to untangle. Add soy milk (or milk), sesame oil (or Ra-yu spicy chili oil), and black pepper. It's done..
- In this photo, I added an egg and chives for a finishing touch..
- Here I used shirataki noodles. They're healthy and they don't get soggy like regular noodles. They'll be okay even if you let them sit a little while..
- The gamchimi beef stock I used comes in small pouches, so it's easy to use. There's about 1 heaping tablespoon in each 10 g pouch..
If you find this Healthy Ramen Lots of Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.